Jordyn’s Hideaway The St Helena Bed and Breakfast offering the perfect location for your next visit to St Helena.
Jordyn’s Hideaway faces to the north over the South Atlantic offering stunning views and sunsets in the summer months.
Jordyn’s Hideaway is en-suite with all modern conveniences.
- King or twin bed, both with luxury bed linen and beautifully furnished to a high standard
- Private access in which you will receive your own key to your room, so you can come and go as you wish.
- During your stay, you can relax in the gardens after a busy day sightseeing,
- Complimentary books and a DVD library is also available should you wish to watch a film, or if you prefer, you can relax in the guest lounge.
Jordyn’s Hideaway forms part of Richards Travel Lodge which also offers a range of facilities and Services for our guests, including restaurant services, packed lunches, travel and tour options.
You stay with us includes:
Collection and drop of at the St Helena Airport .
Free – Wi-Fi (quota)
Our breakfast menu is a Full English and Continental is available if required.
- We are able to cater to your dietary needs (e.g. vegetarian/gluten free), you will just need to let us know. Breakfast is served from 7.30, but we are very flexible with a little-advanced notice.
- Our aim is to make your stay very comfortable, by offering you an individual service with attention to detail that makes your stay with us special.